test

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Jan 26 00:18:39 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 11:52:17PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
> test
> --
> Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
>     http://jottings.thought.org   http://transfinite.thought.org

	Well, surprise, surprise!  A glance at kline at DN [ rather than
	kline@[fully qual'd DN] proves that the following two lines do
	force sendmail to rewrite:

aristotle.thought.org.mc:MASQUERADE_AS(`thought.org')
aristotle.thought.org.mc-FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)

	Chuck, your pointer was right, but I didn't understand the fine
	points.  The ``FEATURE()'' line mmust accompany the
	``MASQUERADE_AS()'' LINE.  And, obviously, with the proper strings
	within the parens.  I found this on a Google listing after about
	45-50 mins of searching.

	This is one of those fine tidbits that aren't widely known, but
	very useful....

	gary

	PS: Hope this works!!!!

Gary Kline  Seattle BSD Users' Group (seabug)      | kline at magnesium.net
            Thought Unlimited Org's Alternate Email Site
	    http://www.magnesium.net/~kline
   To live is not a necessity; but to live honorably...is a necessity. -Kant