are we CRIMINALS?

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:07:43 PST 2008

--On Tuesday, January 22, 2008 21:57:22 -0800 Ted Mittelstaedt
<tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes.

> Also, that the "judgement" that is in the post is actually
> a prepared order, written by Plaintiff's counsel, it wasn't
> written by the judge.

Yes.

> This case is sitting in the appellate courts somewhere, gathering
> dust.  Nobody has paid anything to anybody, except to the lawyers.
> Sierra makes their money selling to morons what Google gives
> out for free.
>
> Please, unless your willing to do the research, don't waste
> time commenting.

He disobeyed a court order.  That makes him a criminal.  Whether what he was
trying to do was "right" or not is irrelevant.  Once the court told him to
stop, he should have stopped.

And yes, I know full well that bad people take advantage of our courts every
day.

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst