HOW-TO get Flash7 working!

Rudy crapsh at monkeybrains.net
Thu Jan 10 16:56:55 PST 2008

Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:

>> rm /usr/ports/distfiles/flashplugin/fp7_archive.zip
>>

> An other way to fix it in some ways is to run a make makesum to update
> the distfile checksums

The fp7_archive.zip was an odd case were I felt more comfortable deleting it -- hadn't see that
error before (and didn't save it to cut and paste).  I thought it was only my system, but
apparently, others had this same issue with the fp7_archive.zip file.  Maybe a new one was released
with the same filename on adobe?

Would "makesum" would blindly use what is in the /usr/ports/distfiles -- corrupt,
man-in-the-middled, or whatever was there?  I've never used makesum...  I will RTFM.  :)

Rudy