Freebsd quota & sendmail

Ofloo nospam at ofloo.net
Wed Feb 27 18:29:36 UTC 2008

I'm putting this under freebsd because there is no forum for sendmail, and it
does concern freebsd as well.

My problem is this, when i set quota in /var/mail directory to each user and
this user creates a cronjob, that doesn't forward all data to /dev/null, and
keeps on generating mail, ..

Well after a while the mail file reaches it's quota and sendmail isn't
allowed to write to that file anymore, so it will start and fill the mailq,
..

The point is after a while the whole system will just crash what can I do
about it, sorry for rambling.