Mac Binarys

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Feb 27 07:12:47 UTC 2008

What exactly is your question?

You might find you will get better help if you use a
real e-mail program to post, rather than attempting to
instant-messageify from your cell phone.

At least I'm assuming your doing that. :-)

Seriously, the only MacBinary I know will run on FreeBSD is
under an emulator - there are several 68k emulators in the
FreeBSD ports collection.

A little bit better explanation of what your doing and
what isn't working would help a lot.

Ted