Performance Issues on 6.3

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Feb 27 07:07:33 UTC 2008

Looking at the RAID array if you think it's Samba or the network
is probably not a good idea.

You can eliminate the network pretty quick, open a command window
on your Windows boxes then FTP into the server (turn on FTP on the
server of course) and transfer some files back and forth.

Have you perhaps considered subscribing to the samba mailing list
and asking them?  Or looking through the samba mailing list archives?

Ted