FreeBSD bind performance in FreeBSD 7

Chris chrcoluk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:50:15 UTC 2008

> * 7.0 with ULE has a bug on this workload (actually to do with workloads
> involving high interrupt rates).  It is fixed in 8.0.

Kris can you say anything more about interrupt workload bugs on ULE?
On all my 7.0 servers I now am using ULE even on the UP ones as it was
said there is slight improvements for UP also but all the machines can
get intterupts intensive, lots of high speed transfers using nic
interrupts.  In this scenario am I better of using 4BSD?

Chris