where do i find these perl modules??

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sun Feb 24 23:30:23 UTC 2008

	Do we have the following perl modules in ports?

        Tk
        Encode
        Encode::Unicode (Not sure if this is seprate from the Encode module)
        Encode::Guess
        HTML::Parser
        LWP::Simple

	I'm trying to understand how gtk20 and other graphic ports
	interface with non-GUI code and have downloaded several programs
	written in a number of scripts include java, ruby, python, and  perl.
	If I knew how to interface some graphic suite with (say) python,
	my task would be much easier.  I know how the athena toolkit works
	with C, but that's a bit dated.

	thanks in advance,

	gary

--