MP3/MP4

G Grace gracegreat01 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:01:07 UTC 2008

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to get to know that you are presently on the market for MP4
other digital products, and as the *largest specialized OEM manufacturer of
MP4/GPS/DPF and other digital products *and exporter for these products in
China, we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed
corporation.

To know more about our products, kindly visit our website:
www.valor-wave.com

Please kindly check and contact us.

If you are not in the product or purchasing department, please forward my
information to the relevant department.Thks.

--
Thks & Best regards,
Grace
MSN: gracegreat at hotmail.com
Email:gracegreat01 at gmail.com
         sales at valor-wave.com
www.valor-wave.com
CHINA factory Add. : SHANGXUE INDUSTRIAL ZONE, BUJI, SHENZHEN, CHINA

TEL: 00852-30628889   30602868
FAX: 00852-35902333
HK Add. : RM1002, 10/F, RICKEY CENTRE, 36 CHONG YIP STREET,KWUN TONG,
KOWLOON, HK