DJ500 dead after >= 16 years.

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Feb 22 08:52:15 UTC 2008

They aren't wrappers.  The binary drivers generally take the
intermediate output from the Ghostscript ijs driver and convert
it into whatever the printer understands.  If the binary driver
is statically built then it likely can be run by the linuxulator
under FreeBSD.

Most of the time the binary drivers are wrapped in an install script
that sets all this up.

Ted