OT - was Re: Question urgent!!!

Alphons "Fonz" van Werven a.j.werven at student.utwente.nl
Thu Feb 21 19:57:27 UTC 2008

David Alanis wrote:

> Got it. Sorry I am not trying to offend anyone. I will no longer reply all.

Thanks. By the way, I'm not sure what language that was, but becuase it
seemd like Spanish or Portuguese, I'd like to point out that there's
probably a FreeBSD mailing list in that language, see
http://www.freebsd.org/community/mailinglists.html

Not all of those lists are equally active, but they might be a nice
addition to this one. I'm on the Dutch list as well and although it's kind
of dead now, it has been quite useful in the past.

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.