Fwd: [ Unable to compile sysutils/e2fsprogs ]

Wael Nasreddine mla at nasreddine.com
Tue Feb 19 20:10:14 UTC 2008

This One Time, at Band Camp, Vinicius Vianna <ds at ongame.com.br> said, On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 01:31:40AM -0200:
> Hi,
>
> I think something is broken with your compiler/libs, try to reinstall the
> developer packages with sysinstall, or maybe a "make buildworld" to make
> sure everything is ok with your system.
> If someone can please help more, your logs show that basically nothing
> could be compiled in the ./configure section.
>
> HTH

Hello,

I tried 'make buildworld', following the comments at the beginning of
this script[1], everything went smoothly during buildworld, but I
still have the same issue...

[1]: http://www.unixadmin.cc/freebsd_buildworld/

--
Wael Nasreddine
http://wael.nasreddine.com

.: An infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs,
   would never make a good program. (L. Torvalds 1995) :.