esx 3.0.2 update1 BTX Halted issue

Omer Faruk SEN omer at faruk.net
Tue Feb 19 18:08:38 UTC 2008

  Hi,

I am trying to install amd64 version of the freebsd 6.2 (also 6.3 gives the same error).

After options presented in the loader whatever I choose ( safe mode, wo acpi...) it directly goes to BTX Halted mode.

Has anyone in this list installed fbsd 6.2 or 6.3 to esx 3.0.2 update 1 ?(I have also tried esx 3.0.2 without update 1 and has taken the same error message). If yes have you done anything special for this system ?

BTW: This system is upgraded from first 2.5.4

Regards.

--
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.faruk.net