what is the meaning of "optimization changed from TIME to SPACE"

ivan dimitrov dimitrovi58 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 08:34:25 UTC 2008

After upgrading from freebsd-5.5-R to 6.3-R, I get the following message in dmesg:

"/storage/pub/www/ram: optimization changed from TIME to SPACE"

I use a ram disk via the md driver.
Here is the line from my fstab file:

md      /storage/pub/www/ram    mfs     rw,-s4m                 2       0

Does this mean that there is some sort of error? ...and is there anything that can be done, so that I don't get this message in dmesg?

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)