Computers that us FreeBSD. HELP!!!!!!!

Ryan Jenkins rjenkins at centurygaming.biz
Tue Feb 19 00:17:59 UTC 2008

Hello,

I currently have a Computer System that is based off the FreeBSD Operating
System and I am trying to find a new supplier of hardware.  Right now I am
having a hard time finding a Computer Manufacture that can make a system
that uses FreeBSD.  I currently have found a product from MPC or
Micron/Gateway that creates systems with no Operating System, but my
programmers are having a hard time with getting the software loaded on the
system.  Can you please help me find a supplier that builds Desktop or
All-in-One computers that will operate FreeBSD.

                                                      Ryan Jenkins

                                                      P.O. Box 21138
                                                      P:  406 896-9900
                                                      F:  406 896-0045
                                                      C:  406 208-8193
                                                      Email:
rjenkins at centurygaming.biz

Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged.
you may not copy, use, disclose, or distribute the e-mail message or any
information contained in the message.  If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by
telephone and then promptly delete it.