Recommendations? Small Department IM server

Wade Naveja wade at naveja.net
Tue Feb 12 23:29:19 UTC 2008

Openfire is a viable option for a Jabber server.  You can install it out
of ports.  Most or all administration is performed via a web console.  I
think we went from "make install clean" to chatting in about an hour.

/usr/ports/net-im/openfire

http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/index.jsp