Some ideas for FreeBSD

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Feb 10 16:39:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:12:37 -0800
"Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Oh my! Ted my man! I'm sure that was a </Sarcasm> remark! As you do
know, many of us happy BSD'ers are well versed in Linux-eeze and
actually live very happily in both worlds.

I would hate to think I may fall into that category! Oh wait! I do!
Doh!!!

--
Best regards,
Chris

Luke Skywalker:
	I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home.
	They're not much bigger than two meters.