OT: Whats wrong with gmail?

Jeremy Gransden jeremy.gransden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:31:28 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 4:52 PM, Wojciech Puchar <wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

> you can get billions storing everything and closely working with
> government, and even privates - selling the data raw or processed.
>
> of course not officially, but when talking billions of $ such things, or
> honesty, truth etc. turns to "who cares".

I did not think of the $ aspect. I was thinking more on a functional
level.  Data can be a very lucrative business... Maybe thats where
Google makes all of its money. That makes it rather intriguing though.

With that said, I do not consider any type of email a confidential
communication medium. If someone wants to read your email; I'm sure,
with enough hard work, they will.

thanks for your insight,
jeremy