Three wishes of a wannabe developer

Alex de Kruijff freebsd at akruijff.dds.nl
Thu Feb 7 14:00:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 11:31:30AM +0000, uq at clix.pt wrote:
>     1. I wish there were free software programming crash courses for
>        beginners= (beginners in programming) in every free software
>        community event and gath= eting, providing and entry route for
>        those who want to contribute for the a= vailability of free
>        software in all areas of thought and all ciences and al= l
>        activities and not just be passive users. It could be just at free
>        softwa= re events or in association with universities through
>        summer schools, for e= xample.

A open source website with tutorials and pointers would come in handy.
This could be shared with the linux community.

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.

Howtos based on my personal use, including information about
setting up a firewall and creating traffic graphs with MRTG
http://alex.kruijff.org/FreeBSD/