Memory Error using Mailman on FreeBSD. How to debug?

Lachlan Michael lachlan at lkla.org
Wed Feb 6 02:10:55 UTC 2008

> Barry just answered on Mailman list saying that the memory fault may
> be in Python for that matter....

Thanks for forwarding that mail.

If it's a python problem I'm probably in big trouble, but since I can't
find evidence of other having the same problem with such small attachments
(and as noted on the Mailman list  it completely gums up the works for ALL
lists) I'm still inclined to believe this is failure on my part, rather
than a general error.

Lachlan