usb wifi

arthur mail2arthur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:04:29 UTC 2008

FYI: I have a Dlink DWL G122, can't remember the revision but it has a
RT2570 chip. My Dlink AP only works with WEP. I failed to make it work with
FBSD 6.2. Got some kind of GIANT error when booting. Can scan the AP but
dhcp alway failed.

Similiar failures with Slackware 12 and Kubuntu 7.10.

So far my USB only works with OBSD 4.2, Fedora 7 (can't get ip when booting,
has to manually ifup) and of course MS Win2k.

Arthur