where to find old ports.tar.gz files

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Sun Feb 3 11:56:30 PST 2008

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 10:46:20AM -0800, Jin Guojun [VFFS] wrote:
> I need to get wine 0.9.37 to 0.9.39 ports build structure, mainly the
> ports/emulatoes/wine/Makefile
> to build these wine releases on FreeBSD 6.3-R, but I cannot find older
> ports.tar.gz files.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find older ports.tar.gz files that contain
> wine 0.9.37 to 0.9.39 releases?
>
> Thanks,
> -Jin

You can always pull any version of source files (including the ports tree)
directly from the CVS repository.
See http://www.freebsd.org/developers/cvs.html for information on how to do
that.

You will however not find any version of the ports tree that include Wine
0.9.37 or 0.9.38 because support for those versions were never added to the
ports tree as far as I can tell.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson