Job Offer

Storistes de France obadvert at storistes-de-france.com
Fri Feb 1 02:23:10 PST 2008

   Storistes de France is currently looking for English Corrections
   Officer. We currently need three english corrections officer, someone
   who can edit our customer service messages and correct errors in our
   english customer service messages.
   This is an opportunity is open to anyone who know how to write english
   without errors and someone who can correct mistakes/errors in English
   Language and we also need someone who will be working as our agent.
   You are required to work for one hour daily by checking your email for
   our customer service message and edit it because of correction and
   other english errors.
   WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A CANDIDATE:
   - Applicants must be living in USA,Canada or Australia.
   - Applicants must be high school or vocational high school graduates.
   - Above 18 years old.
   - Confident computer skills.
   - Applicants must be avaliable to check his/her e-mail messages
   between 7am - 12noon.
   - Good working relationship with new people.
   - Required to be online at least 1-3hours and 2 days per week.
   WHAT WE OFFER
   - Speedy career progress
   - High earnings plus performance results bonus.
   - A Personal Toshiba Laptop.
   - Weekly payment of $250.00.
   - Monthly Salary : Starting from $10,000 - $55,000.00.
   **** To apply please send your CV/Resume to our email:
   storistes at temporaryforwarding.com
   Milla Cole
   Storistes de France