amarok install failure

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon Dec 29 03:16:50 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 12:32:33AM +0100, Michael Landin Hostbaek wrote:

	[[ egad ! ]]

> >>+        int ret = LIBMTP_Create_New_Playlist( m_device, metadata);
> >>        if( ret == 0 )
> >>        {
> >>            item->playlist()->setId( metadata->playlist_id );
> >

> >   Mel,
> >
> >   amaroK is one of my favorites.  Any idea if/how soon your
> >   patch will be in ports?  ---It's been awhile since my last
> >   portupgrade and I'd hate to break this one, especially!
>
> I will test tomorrow, and commit straight after if it does not break
> anything.
>
> /mich

	thanks, and thank you, roland.  i've fooled with chflags and
	patches before--esp'ly on my own stuff ... well, since
	hacking code in my fa--well my second-favorite activity.  but
	if mich is going to do it, i'd breathe more easily.

	gary

	.LT. 24 da to go before the *DARKNESS* lifts.  ...hope i dont
	get extraordinarily renditioned for mentioning that..........