Can't find the `7.0-RELEASE-p7' distibution

Roy Stuivenberg roys1012 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 01:03:21 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have FreeBSD 7-RELEASE, and upgraded to point 7.
When I try to install packages/ports with sysinstall (FTP) it won't work and
give me this message.

Warning: Can't find the `7.0-RELEASE-p7' distribution on this
FTP server. You may need to visit a different server for
the release you are trying to fetch or go to the Options
menu and to set the release name to explicitly match what's
available on ftp.freebsd.org (or set to "any").
Would you like to select another FTP server?

I have already tried multiple ftp locations, but always get the same
result.
Search the web for answers, and did not find any.

That's my Question.
Regards,
Roy.