Network Stack Code Re-write (Possible motivations...?)

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Mon Dec 22 22:18:47 UTC 2008

Martes G Wigglesworth <martes at mgwigglesworth.com> writes:

> Thanks again for further information on this topic.
>
> Where can I find more information this as a research topic.  I am
> talking about Academic/PHD-level information or industry-level
> information.

Academic and commercial information tend to be separate topics.  The
former is mostly found in peer-reviewed journals, like most academic
publication.  The latter is harder to get access to, but you can often
find corporate white papers and so forth to give you some ideas.

I can't think of anything more useful to say unless you have a more
specific set of questions to investigate.  If you're looking for more of
an overview, the usual suspects (books by Comer, Stevens, Tanenbaum,
etc.) will be a good start.

		http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/