CMS suggestion on FreeBSD (except Mambo)

munkhbayar batkhuu bmr333 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:29:11 PST 2008

Thank you for all replies. I learned new CMS's.

I decided to switch Mambo to other FreeBSD 7.0 server for temporarily.
 And planning to upgrade older FreeBSD 5.4 to 7.0. Short time frame
not allows me to switch contents to new CMS.

Anyway, it's sad that current ports tree still have old Mambo version,
new release already in their site /belives they fixed security hole in
old version: http://mambo-code.org/gf/project/mambo/news/?action=NewsThreadView&id=103
"Mambo 4.6.5, codename "Jupiter", has been released. This is a
maintenance and security release which fixes some potentially serious
security vulnerabilities affecting all earlier versions of 4.6."/.

Best regards
Munkh