imagemagick convert: japanese text broken in freebsd

vuthecuong vuthecuong at luvina.net
Sun Dec 14 17:51:24 PST 2008

Glen Barber-2 wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Wojciech Puchar
> <wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:
>>>
>>> The name is `freebsd-questions' not
>>> `freebsd-questions-about-the-base-system-only'.
>>>
>>> Wojciech, I am aware that this is probably going to be hardly enough to
>>> convince you, but you are _harming_ the Project by posting this sort of
>>
>> it's only Your opinion. My opinion is different. This list gets totally
>> polluted by OT traffic that DO HARM the Project, because it's more and
>> more
>> difficult to get help, and give help to people that posts ON-TOPIC.
>> It's complete mess!
>>
>> So i WILL respond "NTG" or "OT" to questions that are NTG/OT.
>
> I really wish I had your free time.  I am happy, however, that you
> were promoted to questions@ police.
>

>> EOT from me about this.
>
> How about making it EOT from you about everything that is not
> contributional?

> --
> Glen Barber

Hi all
Firstly I'm terribly sorry for wrongly posted question not related to
freebsd.
I will pay attention so that this wrong posting  will not occurr again.
This is my fault.

But I admit that freebsd-questions mailing list is really really very active
mailing list which is have not only guru in OS itself but many many
professionials of apps/servers running on top of it. (In fact I also posted
this to imagemagick-nabble and imagemagick forum also, the result is I
always get most useful/friendly/step-by-step answers from freebsd-questions
that I can not reveive from the others).
Once again, sorry you.
Best regards,