Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Sat Dec 13 13:50:08 PST 2008

> you're reply to another post:
>> If you wish you can call me "fuhrer" ;) but iwth Gestapo you certainly
>> got too far.
>>
> :D
> good response to that unfortunate eruption of enthusiasm.

i think it's a problem of fear about past consorship in many countries.
But this is completely different things.
Moderation is not censorship like that, as EVERYONE can create it's own
mailing lists :)

> moderation would definitely not be a bad thing in some situations!

and exactly is needed on that group. it would be enough that moderator's
job will be just removing posts that classify to NTG. NOTHING else.