FreeBSD kernel module and sending udp packets

Espartano espartano.mail at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:23:25 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Ferner Cilloniz <fernercc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I need help with documentation concerning how to send a udp or tcp
> packet from a kernel module. I have found this information for Linux but
> not for FreeBSD.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thank you :)

I think that you should send this question to freebsd-net list
(Networking and TCP/IP with FreeBSD) this is its url

"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX".
"Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"
"The Unix Guru's View of Sex unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ;
mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep."
"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
and when it is bad, it is better than nothing."