Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors

Ole Vole subbsd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 10:50:35 PST 2008

If only 3D or "super-high-speed" has been affected by this driver. Regrettably
most application simple is not usable, like video-players, google-earth,
KDE4.... - all of that on my desktop station with > 4Gb of RAM is looks&works
like nightmare in vesa (xorg nv)-driver. And me too a very long time waiting
for news from NV/BSD team.