IPFilter section in Handbook needs updating

Chris eagletree at hughes.net
Fri Dec 5 08:07:37 PST 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 7:07 AM, Dean Weimer wrote:

> I was just setting up ipfilter and ipmon on a FreeBSD 7 server, and
> noticed that the ipmon and syslog information under the ipfilter
> section of the handbook is incorrect.

A couple of years back, I submitted a one liner to some email
address of a documentation maintainer. I just looked on the
site and couldn't find this address. Instead, it said if you have
a change, it suggested putting in a PR. It sounds like it you
should create a diff of the current wording and your recommended
change.

Here is where I was looking:
http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/submitting.html