FreeBSD and hardware??

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Tue Dec 2 12:00:15 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 08:23:49PM +0100, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> >This is why I can easily justify teaching my elders FreeBSD -- they
> >unquestionably have more to learn, but they only learn it once, so the
> >investment pays off.

> but most people don't like to learn. even once.

You need to begin speaking for yourself rather than that
reluctant expert character called Most People.   You seem to
do quite well working out issues that you encounter in your work,
but everytime you start quoting this Most People guy you seem
to get lost in the weeds.

Let Most People speak for himself and deal with his own problems.

FreeBSD has done quite well and developed an excellent product when
people applied themselves to create solutions for the problems they
were actually having and allowed Most People to do the same with his
issues.

////jerry