bluefish question

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sun Aug 31 22:47:19 UTC 2008

People,

This ought to be On Topic ... for a change.  Re the use of bluefish
--and yes, I've finally gone soft to try to edit a large HTML/PHP file--
when I swipe an area of text and stuff to be centered, and click on the
center icon, bluefish prints:

blah
foo
bar

but I find the entire file centered then.

If I click on the LEFT icon, it tries to print an <HR>
bar, center, left, right.  (Or, more correctly, it prints the markup
that will yield a horizontal line.)

Anybody know what's going on?  and/or is there an easier markup editor
in ports?

tia.

gary

PS: Whatever happened to the good old days when Mozilla had an
editor-mode builtin?