Realtek RTL8111C and re(4) driver

Popof Popof popofnewslists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 23:26:02 UTC 2008

Hi,
If you can use a 6.3 version, realtek has release some drivers.
Unfortunately, those drivers aren't working with the version 7 (I test it
with FreeNAS under FreeBSD version 6.3 and 7).
With version 7 the driver recognize the NIC but its unusable (can't assign
an IP address).

Here is a link to the latest driver:
http://driverscollection.com/?H=RTL8111C&By=RealTek&SS=FreeBSD%205