Fetching precompiled packages for external install

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Tue Aug 19 16:17:17 UTC 2008

Hi!

I'd like to know if somebody could point me to a command which allows
me to solve the following task:

I have a machine that is not connected to the Internet. If it was, I
would use

	# pkg_add -r <package>

to install the software I want. I have another machine with Internet
access, so I'd like to pre-fetch the packages and their dependencies
in order to put them on a CD or PD (yes, that's for real!) to transfer
them to the other machine and use pkg_add there.

I know that it's possible to download packages one by one, but is there
a way to include all the dependencies automatically?

Thanks!

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany