desktop wireless card

Tim Kellers timothyk at wallnet.com
Fri Aug 15 22:08:43 UTC 2008

I have had Lynksys cards that were not recognized, but in those cases I
was able to use ndisgen (after I dug up the Windows drivers) to create a
wrapper and enable those cards in both FreeBSD 6.3 and 7 -CURRENT  (way
back when 7 was current).  I haven't had to do it since 7.0-RELEASE but
I'd expect it to work as well.

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT