svpn

michal zielonka michal_zielonka at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 16:29:41 UTC 2008

I want to connect to vpn by F5Networks. But still its hang up for me :(.

I have installed in /compat/linux libpam pam passwd su sudo and required
packages.. But now when I execute /compat/linux/bin/su -c "ls", I
receive:
"could not open session"
in dmesg:
"linux: pid 14155 (su): syscall keyctl not implemented
linux: pid 14155 (su): syscall setfsuid not implemented"

When I try to connect by linux-firefox to vpn, it tries to
connect and after several seconds shows me "connection" failed.
But then in the top I see that process of svpn consumes almost 100% of processor.
Is it posible to run F5Networks plugin in freebsd?

michal zielonka

uname -a :
FreeBSD ffrreeeebbssdd 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #4: Mon Aug 11
16:25:43 CEST 2008 michal at ffrreeeebbssdd:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
i386