web log in FreeBSD box to /exchange

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Tue Aug 12 03:48:23 UTC 2008

Aloha,

One of my clients just switched from a RedHat server to an /exchange web
mail on some kind of M$ server.

I used to get emails by ssh into the Linux box on my FreeBSD terminal.

I tried to get onto the URL they gave me for the webmail on line, but it
wants me to load an unamed binary for some reason. I had web mail from
another client 2 years ago that I just logged on to a url and up it came
with a place to input your user name. It was squirell mail if I remember
correctly.

Any Ideas how to get on to this web mail site with out down loading some
  M$ file? Do we have a FreeBSD work around for this?

Thanks....

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
   < email: noc at hdk5.net >