How to stop my services from trying to bind to IPv6?

Redd Vinylene reddvinylene at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:38:57 UTC 2008

I use the default sshd config file, I'd rather not maintain one.

As for my named.conf, I haven't enabled no IPv6 setting there either.

Perhaps an ipv6_enable="NO" in rc.conf will do the trick?

Honestly though, shouldn't FreeBSD assume I don't use IPv6 unless I
tell it that I do?

--
http://www.home.no/reddvinylene