Free wireless network (access point, router, transparent HTTP proxy setup)

Marcel Grandemange thavinci at thavinci.za.net
Sat Aug 9 14:05:27 UTC 2008

Sounds To Me Also too much work for little gain...
Easist would be to use a product called "Mikrotik" you will have that entire
system up & running in 15mins tops.
http://www.mikrotik.com/download.html

+ Runs on underspec machines perfectly as it's designed for embedded
systems.

I always found myself using it instead of doing all the work myself because
of time constraints.
It's linux based, but everything is done through a client.