BIND won't resolve my IPs (not upstream or something?)

Redd Vinylene reddvinylene at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 10:47:58 UTC 2008

Maybe mother's /etc/pf.conf could also be of relevance?

-

camel="80.252.2.3"

box="80.252.2.4"

ext_if="rl0"

set block-policy return

set skip on { lo0 }

scrub in

pass out keep state

block in

pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to any port { 22 } keep state

pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to $camel port { 25, 80,
110 } keep state

pass in on $ext_if inet proto udp from any to $camel port 53 keep state

pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to $box port { 113,
6000:9999 } keep state

pass in on $ext_if inet proto icmp from any to any keep state

-

Thanks.

--
http://www.home.no/reddvinylene