FreeBSD 7.0 on Xen

Elwell, Richard richard.elwell at icsalabs.com
Fri Aug 8 19:17:15 UTC 2008

CentOS 5.2

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM, OutBackDingo <outbackdingo at ...
<http://www.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=post&post=18896047&i=0> >
wrote:
> I have a working config for non-HVM systems, its stable enough to play
with but
> not for production, if you have however a HVM machine, FreeBSD runs
great
> under linux KVM

What host OS are you using for dom0? I'm considering setting this up
on my second box, so I can run 7.0-STABLE and 8.0-CURRENT
simultaneously (and use the full capabilities/speed of the processor),
but I've heard of limited success, depending on the host/dom0 OS.

Thanks,
Josh