Client only supports checkout mode

kalin m kalin at el.net
Mon Aug 4 20:43:40 UTC 2008

thanks....

i tried both cvsup and csup to update my ports and i'm not sure it's
working. they both run through but the ports don't seem to be updated.
like i can see a new port here
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/lang/php5/ which is 5.2.6
(also on freshports) but using cvsup3.FreeBSD.org i don't get above
5.2.5....

is there any other way?