gemeral questions (noobish)

mcassar marshc187 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:49:28 UTC 2008

thanks alot for that.

i mean, apart from your general overview of freebsd (system, project and
community), which gives me an idea how things are done, what's happeniing and
where things are, you really put me at ease with trying to figure out these
warnings, or at least what to expect and where to start - i wasn't sure if it
was up to my setup or what.

although i don't know if you misunderstood my saying *fix them* as in i should
setup my system properly, or as in get to bug-tracing and the like; which is
still out of my expertise and jurisdiction. or was that wishfull thinking? it
is something i want to figure out eventually, but at the moment i'm still so
fascinated by everything (system, community)  that i'm trying to catch up on
as much as i can.

anyway, it's getting late here now and i honestly forgot what else i was going
to say, except thanks for the welcome. appreciiated since i honestly still
can't beleive i was missing out on this fbsd *stuff*