Profiled C++ libraries

Purushotham Nayak nayak_purushotham at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 17:10:57 UTC 2008

   Hi All,

   I'm trying to use gprof to profile some code but compilation fails
   because it can't find libstdc++_p (GCC 3.4.6). I tried using gcc 4.2
   but it can't find m_p. I have /usr/src/contrib/libstdc++ but can't
   find the documentation that the README file is referring to
   (docs/html/documentation.html). Can anyone please let me know how to
   get a profiled version of the c++ library for my platform.

   I'm using FreeBSD 6.0 i386.

   Many Thanks,

   Purushotham

   Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
   [1]Try it now.