OS throws away large packets

Mr Y yonyossef.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:59:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement Large Recieve Offload for an Ethernet driver on
FreeBSD 6.3, but all my >MTU packets are being thrown by the OS.
I'm using mbuf chains in this imlpementation, each mbuf is a cluster of
MCLBYTES bytes. They are linked by the m_next pointer.
The first packet being thrown away is 2945 bytes long. Wireshark shows the
packet that is being passed to the OS is correct.

Do I need to set some OS parameter to make it recieve mbuf chains?

Please help.

- Yony