Gnome-mount install failure

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:53:50 UTC 2008

Hi  matthias

I've had the same problem around 5th of April when I installed a 7.0-R
> in the laptop of my wife, after doing 'portsnap fetch & update'; it
> turned out that glib20 was installed as glib-2.14.2; I went to
> /usr/ports/devel/glib20 removed the pkg and installed it as fresh as
> 2.16.x; this helped; don't know (and understand) how the older glib20
> came to the system, maybe as part of the basis system; on next fresh
> install I will have a closer look what gets installed with the OS;

i dont seem to have the same problem, i have glib-2.16.3 installed, but no
joy.

Im still looking for what is causing it to break.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.