Kompozer crashes when Printing

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:55:47 UTC 2008

hello,

I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, I am
running FreeBSD 7.0 with the gnome 2.22 desktop
I have cups installed, with a Brother 7820N Printer, I can Print fine
>From Mozilla or Firefox, or even OpenOffice.

but if I try and Print From Kompozer it crashes instantly, when I
select print from File -> Print ; it also crashes on File -> Page
Setup
if you start a console and run kompozer it leaves no output at all, I
don't think it is a permission thing because it crashes from root as
well.

Thank you for any Help you can provide

Sam Fourman Jr.