BSD Computers

Gonzalo Nemmi gnemmi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 05:07:47 UTC 2008

In the same order of things, have you guys had any experience with Dell
Vostros?

I live In Argentina and if you acces their latam webpage you'll find out that
they are selling a "Vostro1400n" (which is not even available in the USA
page), with FreeDOS as the only OS offered ...
So I though maybe that would be a good choice (except for any broadcom chips
it may pack .. ) for a soon to be replaced by FreeBSD7 laptop.

Just for those interested, here is the link for you to take a look at:

http://configure.la.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=ar&cs=arbsdt1&l=es&oc=V140Nes&s=bsd

Any word, pointers or references will be highly appreciated.
Thanks for you attention and help.

Blessings

---
Gonzalo Nemmi